The Fire Rescue Report (FRR) pages provide for updated information about AVFD
- New & Replacement Gear
- AVFD related Training
- Duty Crew Sign Up & Schedules
- Responses and Monthly Call Metrics
- Submit problem tickets
You can now pay your AVFD dues online
AVFD Membership approved changes to the bylaws as noted below in April 2011. AVFD members are now able to pay their annual dues online via PayPal or other electronic methods.
"Except where otherwise noted in these bylaws, annual dues in the amount of $12.00 are required of all members to remain in good standing within the Department. Said dues must be paid on or before midnight of December 31st each year, either in person or by mail or electronic means. All dues submitted by mail must be in the form of a check or money order payable to the Arbutus Volunteer Fire Department and must be postmarked no later than December 31st. All dues submitted by electronic bank payment must contain the member’s name and/or digital signature and must be dated no later than December 31st. The following shall be considered valid forms of proof of timely payment: postmark or postal receipt, cancelled check, electronic payment confirmation, or written confirmation from the Financial Secretary."
To ensure proper credit when paying dues electronically, please follow the guidelines below:
1) Please make sure the payment option used is in your name, so we can credit your dues to YOU. (Do Not pay for someone else)
2) Increase the "quantity" by the number of years you want the Annual Dues paid for. (Quantity 2, for 2 yrs of Dues)
3) Note that there is a $1 convenience fee/yr added to the dues to cover our PayPal costs.
4) You are encouraged to verify that your dues have been received by the Financial Secretary. By December 1st a list of overdue members will be posted at the station
If you have any questions, let us know via info(at)arbutusvfd.org